Medical Sales Account Executive
Job Title: Sales Account Executive, Entry Level
Location: Ft Lauderdale/Boca Raton/Miami, FL
Job Type: Full-time salaried
Reports To: Regional Manager
Bonus: Robust monthly bonus opportunities
MicroGenDX is a CAP accredited and CLIA certified laboratory highly-specialized in providing Next Generation DNA Sequencing for infectious disease across multiple specialties, including COVID-19.
MicroGenDX is committed and excited to continue to move this technology to its well-deserved place in diagnostics as the gold standard of care in the diagnosis of infectious disease! MicroGenDX is seeking highly motivated, entry-level sales individuals to join our team who are just as passionate as we are about revolutionizing patient outcomes with microbial diagnostics. Are you self-motivated? Ready to disrupt an industry? Interested in a technological sell resulting in better patient outcomes? If so, MicroGenDX wants to hear from you!
Learn more about MicroGenDX an the impact we has on patient outcomes HERE!
As a MicroGenDX entry-level Sales Account Executive you will develop and execute a territory business plan, sell and promote MicroGenDX service lines to meet territory sales targets for an assigned region and accounts while continually identifying and developing new client opportunities. In this role, you will also be responsible for prioritizing project planning, meetings, completing customer requests/deadlines and organized territory management, meeting assigned sales targets and strict adherence to Compliance with Federal law.
Specific Job Functions
- Manage the entire sales cycle beginning with prospecting through closing retention and further engagement
- Educates customers on the value of MicroGenDX services, superior diagnostics and better patient outcomes.
- Continually improve and develop selling skills, technical knowledge, sales forecasting.
- Monitor competitive services, pricing and other developments impacting our market.
- Work with marketing and other sales teams to develop, implement and execute sales and marketing plans.
- Provide prompt resolutions and service to customers.
- Team oriented with a winning attitude and highly adaptable
- Demonstrate ability and desire to learn
- Strong passion for customer service and ability to understand client needs and increase customer engagement
- Interest and ability to actively engage and present scientific data to Physicians and staff
- Understanding and application of sales performance metrics
- Ability to close sales in a highly-competitive market selling new and disruptive technology
- Demonstrated knowledge and success in Infectious Diseases and multiple specialties, is a plus
- Knowledge related to PCR, Next Generation DNA Sequencing, Infectious Diseases, antimicrobials and anti-fungal, microbiology is a plus.
- Experience selling molecular diagnostics in the outpatient physician market, is a plus.
What MicroGenDX Offers
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Opportunity for growth
- Monthly car allowance
- Medical coverage (all or in part paid by the company based on plan selection)
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with a 100% company match up to 4%
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance & AD&D
- Voluntary Life Insurance & AD&D
- Expense budget
- Paid vacation and holiday
- Figo Pet Insurance
MicroGen DX Values
- Innovation – We understand the healthcare industry advances quickly and so should we. We remain on the forefront of molecular diagnostics in order to continually ensure we are providing physicians and their patients with the very best and most reliable data with 99.9% precision.
- Passion – We seek to inspire the medical community and patients to believe again in accurate diagnostics and better treatment outcomes; with a laser focus on changing diagnostic medicine when it comes to infectious disease.
- Partnership – We are a reliable partner in the medical field for physicians, patients and within the research community. Through attention to quality and knowledge we are a proud diagnostic partner throughout the field and strive to be a sought-out partner in molecular diagnostics and infectious disease well into the future.
- Trust – We strive to exceed expectations while delivering highly-specialized diagnostic services. Through quality ethics and a focus on compliance we are dedicated to be a trusted guide within the field of molecular diagnostics.
The above statements reflect the general duties and responsibilities necessary to describe the principal functions of the job, as identified, and shall not be considered an exhaustive list of job responsibilities which may be inherent in the job. Responsibilities are subject to change.