Front-End Developer, Lubbock TX
The Front-End Developer's role is to develop, document, test, analyze, modify and maintain front-end interfaces for the various web-based applications and support new interfaces as they are required. They may also be involved in the Web design process and UI/UX design for new or existing projects.
- Design, develop, document, analyze and test new interfaces while adhering to compatibility, accessibility, and security standards.
- Participate in the design of new interfaces as well enhancing the functionality of existing interfaces.
- Maintain existing interfaces by fixing bugs or clearing up operational deficiencies.
- Participate in the complete application lifecycle as part of a front-end/back-end team including design, implementation, and maintenance.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to plan and organize effectively, prioritize goals, pay keen attention to details, and stay on task.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Advanced level analytical and design skills, including process description, logic, problem diagnostics, and problem solving.
- Advanced level understanding of browser compatibility, mobile design and support, and interfaces.
- Training in front-end design through education or experience
- Capable of working independently or as part of a multidisciplinary team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Associate’s degree in Computer Science, Information Science or related fields.
- Experience with React.JS, AJAX, jQuery, and REST API use and development.
- Experience with adding mobile support to existing webpages.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Experience with UI/UX design.
- Experience with web design and associated software tools.
- Experience with ASP.NET and C#.
The above statements reflect the general duties and responsibilities necessary to describe the principal functions of the job, as identified, and shall not be considered an exhaustive list of job responsibilities which may be inherent in the job. Responsibilities are subject to change.